Campfire Site Policies
- Campfire sites and party tent campfire sites must be reserved on-line and paid for with a major credit card in advance. Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation. It is your responsibility to notify your guests of your campfire site location.
- Paid admission is required for everyone attending the campfire/party tent sites. General Admission tickets can be purchased online and at our Admission Barn. Group Tickets must be purchased in advance, and should be purchased on-line. All paid guests must receive a wristband at the Admission Barn prior to entry to the farm. If you have purchased tickets for others, either on-line or at the farm, it is your responsibility to see that they have their wristbands to enter.
The cancellation of campfire sites and party tent campfire sites will have a $5 cancellation fee. The cancellation must be done 5 days in advance and you will receive a refund for the balance. There will be no refund if you call less than 5 days from your scheduled reservation time. Deadline for cancellations:
- Friday sites must be cancelled by 5PM on Sunday.
- Saturday sites must be cancelled by 5PM on Monday.
- Sunday sites must be cancelled by 5PM on Tuesday.
If Roba Family Farms is closed due to inclement weather on the day of your scheduled visit, a full refund will be given or an alternate date will be arranged. All changes and cancellations must be done by calling the farm at 570-563-2904.
- If Roba Family Farms needs to close early due to inclement weather, all farm guests will be required to leave the farm. If this happens while you are on the farm, please feel free to stop by the Harvest Barn building on your way out and we will be happy to give you a rain pass. You will need to have your wristband on your wrist to exchange for the rain pass. NO REFUNDS will be given.